As we age, collagen and elastin break down resulting in a loss of volume in our skin - our skin becomes more wrinkled, loose, thin, crepey and unevenly textured. Years of exposure to UV rays causes unwanted pigmentation and sun spots, which only accelerate the aging process on our face, neck and chest and hands.
Optimized energy output and two clinically proven wavelengths of red and near-infrared light work together on a cellular level to penetrate the deeper layers of skin, stimulating fibroblast cells and targeting exacerbated collagen to restore elasticity, reduce fine lines and wrinkles and correct pigmentation from sun damage.
The red wavelength (633nm) reduces inflammation, pigmentation, and redness and helps prompt cellular repair and circulation for a more vibrant complexion. The near-infrared wavelength (830nm) targets deeper fibroblast cells, stimulating new collagen and elastin production, resulting in plumper, firmer, more youthful looking skin.
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces the appearance of pigmentation and redness
- Promotes healthier, younger-looking skin
- All natural. No pain, side effects, or downtime
- Three to five, 10-minute treatments per week for 4-6 weeks followed by maintenance as desired
- DO NOT use the Omnilux Contour™ LED system to treat any other conditions apart from those listed in the indications for use. The Omnilux Contour™ LED system has not been tested for any other conditions than those listed and the risk is unknown.
DO NOT use the Omnilux Contour™ LED system if you are pregnant, planning on becoming pregnant or breastfeeding. The Omnilux Contour™ LED system has NOT been tested on pregnant or breast-feeding women and therefore the risk to the fetus, neonate or pregnant women is unknown.